Delicious specialty cakes, cupcakes and cookies made to order







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maternity Leave

I can't believe that the time has come for me to put my baking on hold! With 1 1/2 months left until my due date, I have realized that I can no longer stand on my feet too long nor can I bake a cake that is up to my standards. So, until after my little guy is born, I am on "maternity leave".

Kelly still has 6 months to go until her baby comes, so she is still baking. Molly is also baking, too, so feel free to keep those orders coming!! Their time books up fast.... so make sure you secure your event's date early!!

I will continue to answer calls, take emails and update the blog. You can call 817.382.CAKE or for a quicker response, email loveatfirstbitebakery@yahoo.com for any inquiries that you have. Of course, we'll always answer facebook messages, too!

Thank you all for your continued support. These few months have been awesome!! I look forward to re-joining the baking world soon... but until then I am going to enjoy this special time with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment